Everyday care in action
Our Healthy Lives Mission strives to advance the well-being of both people and our planet. We deploy our science, operations, the power of our team members and beloved brands to nurture healthy people, enrich a healthy planet and maintain healthy practice.
We set Healthy Lives Mission goals and commitments to hold us accountable for demonstrating progress. Through everyday care in action — amplified by approximately 22,000 caring Kenvuers and backed by the resources of a global company — we aim to build lasting positive change for people, communities and the planet we call home.
Nurture healthy people
Our work is to put the power of everyday care into the hands of consumers around the world. We do this by raising the standard of personal care and tackling preventable diseases through our products and resources – empowering people with the tools to make healthier choices for themselves, their loved ones, and the planet.
Our healthy people goals & commitments
Diversity, equity & inclusion
- Strengthen the representation of women at all management levels1 to reflect the market in which we operate
- Strengthen ethnic representation2 within our U.S. workforce at all management levels1 to reflect the market in which we operate
- Committed to pay all Kenvuers3 equitably based on role, experience, market competitiveness and performance
- Achieve a company-wide Inclusion Index Score4 in the top quartile
- Advance community health and well-being through a culture of caring and encouraging employee volunteer service
- Help restore the dignity of personal care for vulnerable and displaced people around the world
- Create positive environmental and social impacts through brand purpose programs led by Kenvue’s top brands
Enrich a healthy planet
Human health is inseparably linked to environmental health, and as the world’s largest pure-play consumer health company by revenue, our commitment to everyday care extends to the planet we call home. We’re advancing sustainability across our operations – from product and packaging design to material sourcing, manufacturing and transportation.
Our healthy planet goals & commitments
- Reduce absolute Scope 1 + 2 Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions 42% by 2030,5 from a 2020 baseline year6,7
- Suppliers covering ≥67% of emissions from Scope 3 will set SBTs by 20285,8
- Long-term net-zero emission targets, informed by the SBTi Net-Zero Standard9
- 100% renewable electricity for our operations6 by 20305,10
- 100% recyclable11 or refillable12 packaging13 by 20255
- 25% reduction of virgin plastic14 in packaging13 by 20255 (versus 2020)
- 50% reduction of virgin plastic14 in packaging13 by 20305 (versus 2020)
Biodiversity, land & forest
- Kenvue is committed to zero deforestation and to ensuring the paper-based packaging we purchase directly originates from low-risk sources.15 Specifically, we will achieve 100% certified16 or verified recycled17 paper and wood fiber packaging by 20255,18
- Maintain 100% RSPO certification for the palm oil-based ingredients we purchase19 through a combination of RSPO-certified physical supply chains and RSPO Book & Claim credits20
- Purchase19 at least 75% of our volumes from RSPO physical supply chains20 by 20255
- Purchase19 100% of our volumes from RSPO physical supply chains20 by 20305
Maintain healthy practice
Whether for people, business partners or our planet, the Kenvue purpose of realizing the extraordinary power of everyday care guides how we treat our people, innovate, conduct business and design our products. We’re committed to continually earning a place for our products in consumers’ hearts and homes and we do this by delivering products that support healthy people and planet.
Our healthy practice goals & commitments
Sustainable product innovation
- 75% of new product development,21 using eco-design scientific principles,22 will have an improved environmental performance23 by 20305
- Provide greater product transparency, beginning with our ingredients